Milton 12 & 12 - Hybrid
Back to Meetings
Friday, to 9:00 pm
- In person
- 12 Steps & 12 Traditions
Closed meetings are for A.A. members only, or for those who have a drinking problem and “have a desire to stop drinking.”
THIS IS A HYBRID MEETING - ONLINE & PHYSICAL MEETING
PHYSICAL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
The following safety precautions MUST be followed in order to be admitted to the meeting or to stay in the meeting. Most are requirements of our Church and we have agreed to honour them.
• Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES
• Meeting entrance will be the Main Street doors
• A greeter will be present to ensure you are wearing a mask and will require you to use hand sanitizer before entering the building - the group will have sanitizer on site
• Social distancing must be followed AT ALL TIMES. Unfortunately no hugs, handshakes or other close contact is permitted.
• Chairs will be intentionally space to provide for social distancing. Please do not pull a chair close to another individual.
• 7th Tradition will be accepted however it will be a basket located at the front table. One will not be passed around.
• The washrooms require social distancing and a maximum of 2 people at a time.
• No food or beverages will be provided. Please bring your own water/coffee.
• No books or materials will be provided. Please bring your own book for readings.
• All chairs and tables must be sanitized before they are put away. If you are helping with clean up please see a group member for details.
• The meeting is virtual so there will be some who attend via zoom. Please do your best to ensure they can hear you and let the Chair know if you can't hear those who are online.
ON-LINE MEETING INSTRUCTIONS
Virtual room opens at 7:45 pm and meeting starts at 8:00 pm
Use the Zoom or Phone button, below, to join the meeting.
Zoom dial-in number (Toronto):1 647 374 4685
MEETING ID: 768 477 295
Online MeetingJoin with Zoom Join by Phone
Milton 12 & 12
- Updated February 17, 2021
St. Paul's United Church
123 Main St E
ON L9T 1N4