Georgetown United Group - Hybrid Online MeetingBack to Meetings
Friday, to 9:30 pm
- Online Meeting
This meeting is open and anyone may attend.
THIS IS A HYBRID MEETING - ONLINE & PHYSICAL MEETING
PHYSICAL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
The following safety precautions MUST be followed in order to be admitted to the meeting or to stay in the meeting. Most are requirements of our Church and we have agreed to honour them.
• Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES
• Meeting entrance will be from the parking lot back entrance.
• A greeter will be present to ensure you are wearing a mask and will require you to use hand sanitizer before entering the building. The group will have sanitizer on site. We will have a sign in for contact tracing that will include first name and number.
• Social distancing must be followed AT ALL TIMES. Unfortunately no hugs, handshakes or other close contact is permitted.
• Chairs will be intentionally space to provide for social distancing. Please do not pull a chair close to another individual.
• A 7th Tradition will be accepted, however it will be a basket located at the front table. One will not be passed around.
• The washrooms require social distancing and a maximum of 2 people at a time.
• No food or beverages will be provided. Please bring your own water/coffee.
• All chairs and tables must be sanitized before they are put away. If you are helping with clean up please see a group member for details.
• The meeting is also Hybrid so there will be some who will attend via Zoom. Please do your best to ensure they can hear . We will ask our speaker if they want to be on camera or just audio. Please be patient while we work out the bugs.
ONLINE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS:
Use the Zoom or Phone button, below or dial 647 558 0588, from a landline, to join the meeting.
MEETING ID: 448 946 3591
Online MeetingJoin with Zoom Join by Phone
- Updated August 2, 2020
St. John's United Church
11 Guelph St
ON L7G 3Z1